Tags & 1P 7.3

Options
BenBob
BenBob
Community Member

So this new update has eliminated tags? I can't see my tags & categories unless I open 1P in settings? Not sure I understand the logic. If I want to find a particular login I used to be able to look in my tags but now I can't.

1Password Version: 1P 7.3
Extension Version: 1p 7.3
OS Version: OS 10.14.5
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:tags

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @BenBob,

I'm not sure I follow. We haven't eliminated tags or categories. :)

Ben

• BenBob
    BenBob
    Community Member
    Options

When I click the 1P icon to navigate to a login, it no longer shows the tags, etc. It shows favorites at the top and then all others are listed in alphabetic order, regardless if I select all items or logins in the drop down (see screen shot 1 below). The tags only show up when I click the settings icon and then open 1 P completely (see screen shot 2 below).

• MrRooni
    Options

@BenBob You can search for a particular tag in the search bar and all the items with those tags will be shown.

• BenBob
    BenBob
    Community Member
    Options

ok thanks Ben & Mr Rooni. I saw your previous comment Ben about how things had changed and not intending to add it back in but seems you must have deleted that comment -- but thanks for the insight.

• Ben
    Options

You're right, I did delete my comment as I felt MrRooni's was more helpful. :) But yes, you're very welcome. :+1:

Ben

This discussion has been closed.