Comments

• lysander
    lysander
    Community Member
    edited June 2019
    Options

@MrRooni

You gave us this:

Many of us would be very happy to see all the controls exposed again like this:

It makes it much easier to understand and use with a mouse.

Please rethink your design going forward and maybe ask the community to vote on proposed changes...

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thank you again for sharing your thoughts @lysander. I have replied to you over in this thread ;)

• tnferguson1
    tnferguson1
    Community Member
    Options

I tried 7.3.1 for the return of Tags. Sorry but I'm still disappointed. With the addition of Tags to the Menu I still have to click on that option every time I use the Mini. If the Preference for "Open 1Password to" included Tags you would have hit the mark but I still have to make this extra click every time I use 1Password. I'm reverting back to the 7.2.6 version where Tags in the Mini are presented on the first click.

• Ben
    Options

@tnferguson1

We can't recommend using an older version. As a security focused company we'd always recommend running the latest versions of all of your software, but especially your operating system, web browser(s), and 1Password. That said, that's certainly your prerogative, and we do appreciate the continued feedback on this.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.