Does the 1Password macOS Trial and Subscription include the iOS app?

Options
bawilliamson
bawilliamson
Community Member

I have been a long time and very satisfied user of 1Password 6. I finally downloaded the 30-day trial of 1Password 7 and am VERY pleased with its abundant new features. But when I went to my iPhone—where I've been using 1Password for a long time—and scanned in the QR code I ended up with duplicates of almost all of my 300+ passwords. So I just deleted the entire app to start fresh. But now the QR code setup does not work. And when I go to the App Store on the iPhone it tells me it's going to cost me $3.99 a month after the trial, whereas the AgileBits site said $2.99 a month after the trial on the Mac, which I downloaded directly from your site.

Doesn't a 1Password subscription cover BOTH macOS and iOS with the ONE subscription price of $2.99 a month after the 30-day trial?

I also need instructions on how to set up 1Password fresh on my iPhone so that after the trial period everything will work and sync seamlessly.

Thanks for your help!

1Password Version: 7.3
Extension Version: Firefox 4.7.4.90 — Safari 7.3
OS Version: macOS 10.13.6
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @bawilliamson

I'm sorry to hear you're having some trouble getting started on your iPhone.

Doesn't a 1Password subscription cover BOTH macOS and iOS with the ONE subscription price of $2.99 a month after the 30-day trial?

Yes. :) You'd just need to be sure to sign in to the same account on both devices, rather than creating a membership for each.

But now the QR code setup does not work.

Could you elaborate on that please? The code doesn't scan? Or after scanning it you can't sign in? Are you able to sign in at https://my.1password.com/ ?

I also need instructions on how to set up 1Password fresh on my iPhone so that after the trial period everything will work and sync seamlessly.

You'd need to sign in to 1Password on your iPhone and then for a seamless experience you'll want to set up billing:

Manage your 1Password subscription

Please let me know how it turns out.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.