Remembering last used login

ceit
ceit
Community Member
edited May 2019 in 1Password in the Browser

I am an Admin for a large number of Office 365 tenancies and regularly log in to these using 1Password. Unfortunately Microsoft use a single email field, that then moves to a separate password field when logging in (so both fields don't get autofilled at the same time with 1Password). This means I need to access 1Password twice to fill these forms, which brings me to my point. The previous browser extension would remember the last login I used, so I simply had to AutoFill again to fill the password. Now it forgets and I have to search for the login again before I can use it to AutoFill.

Happy to demonstrate this if you have trouble reproducing it.

Cheers
Steve

1Password Version: 7.3
Extension Version: 7.3
OS Version: macOS 10.14.5
Sync Type: 1Password Individual Plan

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@ceit: Nope. I know just what you mean. It's something we're looking into. Nothing to do with the extension, but the new design of 1Password mini in the Mac app needs a few tweaks -- and perhaps some memory supplements. ;) Thanks for bringing it up! :)

ref: apple-3732

• ceit
    ceit
    Community Member

Excellent, glad to hear it and thanks for the super quick response! Also, I love anthropomorphic references to Applications (re supplements)...doesn't hurt to humanise things a little! :wink:

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

You're very welcome! Glad to help. Frankly, it's bugging me too. ;)

But I hadn't thought of it as anthropomorphism... Now I'm wondering if I need to go in to have my CPU checked out. :crazy:

This discussion has been closed.