To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Discount for extended membership durations.

Options
Zaka7
Zaka7
Community Member

Cheeky I know, I LOVE 1PW as I have stated many times online, I am just wondering if longer plans at discounted rates will be perhaps be available one day in the future?

There is clearly no reason for you to do this. However, I know that you sometimes run promotions like; Gifting a year, or a few months free.

I just think if instead of a monthly or yearly plan, If you perhaps offered a 3 or 5 year plan at say 20% discount that would be amazing?

Obviously just a thought, My VPN provider do this, and I've just extended by another 3 years despite still having 2 years remaining on my first term.

1PW is an app for life as far as I am concerned so you're getting my business regardless because I love it and it just works! I just think it would be a cool idea and something to help me sell the idea to more of my friends to sign up :)

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Ben
    edited June 2019
    Options

Hi @Zaka_7

We'd love to be able to offer subscription terms longer than one year, but we ran into some snags when looking into that. Unfortunately I don't know that it will be possible. One thing you could do is purchase 1Password gift cards. We currently have $125 1Password.com gift cards available for $99. So that is one possible way to extend your subscription out further and also save a little money. :)

Digital Gift Cards | Give the Gift of Secure Passwords | 1Password

I hope that helps!

Ben

• Manaburner
    Manaburner
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @Ben I'd love to buy those gift cards if only they were available for 1Password.eu as well ;)

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Manaburner - sorry for the inconvenience. It's something we'd like to see happen as well, but I've nothing to announce just yet on that subject.

• Zaka7
    Zaka7
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks @Ben I'll bare that in mind when I come up for renewal and in the meantime hope that if you do another Thanksgiving offer or similar, you maybe do an offer for existing customers too :D

Have a great day.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Zaka_7 - thanks for the suggestion! :) :+1:

This discussion has been closed.