Autofill on iOS (iPad and iPhone) Not Working

bigdippertiger
bigdippertiger
Community Member

I have autofill set up on both my mobile devices but when I try to let 1Password fill in my credentials in the app, nothing gets filled in and the app just pops the keyboard back up expecting me to input my credentials manually. I have autofill turned on in iOS settings and 1Password is the selected source. This happens in every app, not just a select few. Any help would be appreciated.

1Password Version: 7.3.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 12.3.1
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Hi @bigdippertiger

Could you please provide an example of a free app where you are having this problem?

Ben

• bigdippertiger
    bigdippertiger
    Community Member

So far it's been only on credit union banking apps. When I tap 'Passwords' on the pop-up keyboard, it doesn't find the entry in 1P so I have to search for it. On some, it won't populate the user/pass fields at all while on others I have to go back and forth a few times before it finally populates the fields. Seems as though the mechanism by which 1P recognizes apps and web sites can't match up the entry with the app. Or, perhaps, the app doesn't have support for allowing access to 3rd party password managers.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@bigdippertiger:

Perhaps those apps won't available in every app store country, but can you please try linking to one or two specific apps so we can see if we can test them directly?

This discussion has been closed.