1password addon is greyed out in firefox and keep throwing exception messages

Hi,
I cannot make 1password (not 1password x) work on firefox nightly 69.0a1. I tried reinstalling the windows app and the addon or moving to firefox beta or stable, but it does not help to resolve my issue.
I googled similar cases, and found the exception messages from firefox browser console. Is this message related to my problem?

stderr output from native app 2bua8c4s2c.com.agilebits.1password: ó������ ���� ����: System.AggregateException: �ϳ� �̻��� ������ �߻��߽��ϴ�. ---> System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: �ε��� �� ���̴� ���ڿ� ���� ��ġ�� �����ؾ� �մϴ�.
stderr output from native app 2bua8c4s2c.com.agilebits.1password: �Ű� ���� �̸�: length
stderr output from native app 2bua8c4s2c.com.agilebits.1password: ��ġ: System.Text.StringBuilder.ToString(Int32 startIndex, Int32 length)
stderr output from native app 2bua8c4s2c.com.agilebits.1password: ��ġ: AgileBits.OnePassword.ProcessExtensions.GetProcessFileName(Int32 processId)
stderr output from native app 2bua8c4s2c.com.agilebits.1password: ��ġ: AgileBits.OnePassword.NativeMessagingHost.OpenAppStream()
stderr output from native app 2bua8c4s2c.com.agilebits.1password: ��ġ: AgileBits.OnePassword.NativeMessagingHost.d__10.MoveNext()
stderr output from native app 2bua8c4s2c.com.agilebits.1password: --- ���� ���� ���� ������ �� ---
stderr output from native app 2bua8c4s2c.com.agilebits.1password: ��ġ: System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions)
stderr output from native app 2bua8c4s2c.com.agilebits.1password: ��ġ: System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait(Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
stderr output from native app 2bua8c4s2c.com.agilebits.1password: ��ġ: System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait()
stderr output from native app 2bua8c4s2c.com.agilebits.1password: ��ġ: AgileBits.OnePassword.NativeMessagingHost.Run(String[] args)
stderr output from native app 2bua8c4s2c.com.agilebits.1password: ��ġ: AgileBits.OnePassword.Program.<>c__DisplayClass4_0.

b__1()
stderr output from native app 2bua8c4s2c.com.agilebits.1password: ��ġ: AgileBits.OnePassword.Native.RunApp(RunUi runUi, RunNmh runNmh, RunUnlock runUnlock)
stderr output from native app 2bua8c4s2c.com.agilebits.1password: ��ġ: AgileBits.OnePassword.Program.Main(String[] args)

1Password Version: 7.3.684
Extension Version: 4.7.4.90
OS Version: windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:aggregateexception

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @tolskais! Welcome to the forum!

Have you tried temporarily creating a new profile in your Firefox browser? Do you see the same error message even there?

• tolskais
    tolskais
    Community Member

yes I see the same message even with a new profile.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@tolskais: thank you for the update. Can you please send us a diagnostic report from your PC to support+forum@agilebits.com so we can take a closer look?

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and get back to you as soon as possible.

• tolskais
    tolskais
    Community Member

I sent the report using the email account registered on my profile, but could not receive the ticket number. Should I try again or is there any other contact?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@tolskais: Thanks! The autoresponder doesn't go off immediately. Doesn't matter though, since I see your email. We'll take a look at the diagnostics and get back to you there. :)

ref: HGJ-99224-789

This discussion has been closed.