Options
2»

Comments

• jmb679
    jmb679
    Community Member
    edited January 2020
    Options

We did replace our MacBook Pro with a MacBook Air about 3 weeks ago. However, I have been seeing these problems for many months.

• jmb679
    jmb679
    Community Member
    Options

• jmb679
    jmb679
    Community Member
    Options

Launch from 1Password7 Logins / Open = Yes, Fill = No / Safari

• jmb679
    jmb679
    Community Member
    Options

• Ben
    Options

Please try disabling all extensions other than 1Password and re-test this site. If it still fails please try manually re-saving a new Login item for this site (https://discussions.agilebits.com/entry/signin) using these instructions:

How to save a Login manually in your browser

Does the new Login item work?

Ben

• jmb679
    jmb679
    Community Member
    Options

I disabled other extensions. No luck. I tried to manually re-save a new login. No luck.

• jmb679
    jmb679
    Community Member
    edited January 2020
    Options

There may be some problem with manual re-save. After clicking New Login or Command-S, I get the Mac OS "bump" sound as if I just tried an invalid or unrecognized action. I cannot go any further.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@jmb679:

The instructions that Ben shared with you in his latest post show you how to create a new login directly in the browser. From what you are writing, it seems like you are trying to create one directly from within the 1Password app instead. Are you able to save a login manually directly in the browser?

• jmb679
    jmb679
    Community Member
    Options

I saved a Login (1PW Support Forum) manually in Safari and tested O&F. Unfortunately, Open worked but Fill failed.

• jmb679
    jmb679
    Community Member
    Options

Ok, finally, problem solved. I uninstalled and deleted the Choosy extension and O&F opens & fills most, but not all, of the websites that I tested. For example, Fairfax Water opened and filled username only, not password. I will do some more testing and let you know.

• jmb679
    jmb679
    Community Member
    Options

Tested several more sites. All work. Only exception is Fairfax Water.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thank you for the update @jmb679. I am glad to hear that that all websites work now.

If only the username fills on the Fairfax Water website, but not the password, then it means that it's a problem just with that specific website. Please feel free to open a new discussion in the browser section of this forum (including information such as the exact URL this is happening with and 1Password version), and we can test that website.

Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.