I believe my account has been hacked. What do I do?

My name and password are changed in 1Password. If I go to 1Password and put in my real password I can get in and look at the password that is entered and it is not the same. Help. The error message is "Unknown is connected but its code signature could not be verified. Filling and other features are disabled until this issue is resolved". It will not let me change my password on any app that I have it with 1Password. I did what the troubleshooting guide suggested but it didn't do anything. I use Chrome on PC.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I believe my account has been hacked. What do I do?

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @uuid! Welcome to the forum!

My name and password are changed in 1Password.

Can you please clarify where you are seeing this exactly?

I can get in and look at the password that is entered and it is not the same

It is not the same compared to what? To the Master Password that you have used to login?

"Unknown is connected but its code signature could not be verified. Filling and other features are disabled until this issue is resolved".

This error message suggests that you are using an unsupported browser. For security reasons, 1Password gets disabled when it sees an unsupported browser, so what you are seeing here can be normal, depending on the browser this is happening with. What browser are you currently using?

This discussion has been closed.