I joined 1password recently and have exported all my pws from Chrome. I have a TON of duplicate...

accounts. User names and pw are all the same but either different dates but often times just the same exact information. Is there a quick way to go through these and delete duplicates? Or select multiple accounts for deletion?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.15.3
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:export

Comments

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

Hi @fobioha – welcome to the forum! :)

It's not possible to delete items from directly within 1Password X (I see that's the extension you're using, and that's where your question was posted). It's also not the easiest to delete many items in the 1Password.com web app, so I'm curious if you have either the 1Password for Mac or 1Password for Windows apps installed on your computer. Just let us know which one you've got installed (if any), and we'll come up with the best course of action for you!

• fobioha
    fobioha
    Community Member

I have 1Password for windows

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

@fobioha – Great! You'll be able to select multiple items by holding down the control key while choosing them. After that, you can right click on one of the selected items and click Move to Trash. You mentioned the items having different dates as well. You do have the ability to sort by created date or modified date, so that may help in this case. Let me know if you have any trouble!

This discussion has been closed.