IOS app says I have a good Email but theres no place to log in

Options
bkaij83
bkaij83
Community Member

I setup an account on my iPhone and it said that the setup process failed. I try and do it again and it tells me that my email is associated with an account, but when I back out to the main screen on the app, theres no place to try and sign-in.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @bkaij83

I'm very sorry to hear about the trouble. The first thing I would recommend is sending us a diagnostic report, so that we can get some insight into what went wrong. Since the app is not set up yet you likely won't be able to send a report in the typical way, but there is a little trick to generate one even without the app set up. Please copy this URL to your clipboard:

onepassword://diagnostics

Open the Safari app and paste that URL into the address bar as if it were a website that you wanted to visit. This should launch the 1Password app with a diagnostic report generated and it attached to an email message. Please change the To: address to support+forum@1password.com and send the report. Shortly after doing so you should get an automated response back from BitBot containing a support ID. Please post that support ID here.

Thanks!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.