Feature Request: selectively hide/view categories

Brighter454
Brighter454
Community Member

Please provide an option to selectively hide/or view individual categories.

Background: I upgraded from v6 to v7 and found a new category (Documents) that I would love to hide, especially from the "All Items" view. The long list of "documents" makes for a very cluttered list and makes me regret ever using the attach feature for all those previous versions of 1Password.

1Password Version: 1Password 7 Version 7.3.2 (70302004)
Extension Version: 7.3.2
OS Version: macOS 10.14.6
Sync Type: 1Password

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Brighter454: Thanks for getting in touch! While we don't have any plans for that, it's something we can consider. You specifically asked about being able to hide categories (most will be hidden by default when you have no items of that type), but your descriptions sounds more like you just want to be able to hide those items from the All Items view. The concern would be people's items "disappearing" due to hiding things. We get a lot of that with being able to hide vaults from the All Vaults view already, and allowing more things to be hidden would likely only exacerbate that. Since I don't know that we'll be adding an option to do that, you can always select another category to view only those items, or even create a new vault you hide from All Vaults for anything you don't want to see all the time. Let me know if that helps. :)

This discussion has been closed.