1PW incorrectly populating name and address fields

1PW did not (and currently does not) correctly populate the name and address fields on many of the websites that I visited over the last many months. I have attached a screenshot of a test that I did today on . Regarding the name field, 1PW sometimes, but not always, populates beginning with my last name (always in CAPS), then followed by my first and middle names. Regarding the address field, 1PW puts the street number (12130) in the first address line, followed by the street name in the second address line.

1Password Version: 1Password 7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.14.6 (18G87)
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:Show Search Options

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @jmb679,

The yellow fields is often an indicator that the browser has filled rather than 1Password. Can you try disabling the browser autofill please or at least verify that it is disabled. If you're unsure our support page Turn off the built-in password manager in your browser should help.

If it definitely isn't the browser and if the filling only occurs after selecting an Identity item in your 1Password vault then can you let us know the URLs from a couple of recent experiences please and we'll happily take a look. Ideal sites are ones where we can easily create an account if needed and that we can reach whatever page we need to without having to commit to anything beyond a simple account creation.

This discussion has been closed.