Managing authorized Devices

aixxo
aixxo
Community Member

Hi, after enabling the scim bridge I cannot manage the devices in the user profile. Also enabling and disabling 2FA ist not possible.
I doubt that this is intentionally. Or how is that managed over the bridge?

Thanks,
Oliver

Comments

• Thanks for your question @aixxo.

You can enable and disable 2FA, as well as manage your active devices, in your profile. This shouldn't be affected by using the SCIM Bridge at all.

If that's not the case could you drop us an email to business@1password.com so we can take a closer look? Let me know if you email in so I can look out for your email. :chuffed:

• aixxo
    aixxo
    Community Member

Sorry, I just checked again and realized, I was looking at the wrong profile. When using "My Profile" everything is managable!
    But, when I'm using "People" and choose my user there is no option to manage those settings (I'm owner of the tenant).
    So doing it right helps ;-)

But I would like to have the option as Admin or Owner to manage the Devices of other users, to delete them after device failure or if a device is lost!
    Thx.

• Thank you for the feedback @aixxo - I've passed this to the relevant team!

Have a great week! :chuffed:

• plaintxt
    plaintxt
    Community Member

But I would like to have the option as Admin or Owner to manage the Devices of other users, to delete them after device failure or if a device is lost!

@duncan_1P, +1 for this feature request.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Thank you for the feedback! :+1:

• gb3
    gb3
    Community Member

@duncan_1P additional +1 for this feature request.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Thank you! :+1:

This discussion has been closed.