Purchased iPassword7 & it is junk

jphurl
jphurl
Community Member

I have been using 1password since the beginning (i.e. version 1 & have loved the app). But this "cloud" version is junk.

Does not sync my vaults to different devices. I have an iPhone8, MAc Pro & iPad & initially set up my account
on my iPhone, set a master password. I then download the app on my iPad & Mac Pro, enter my email and try
and open the same vault & it doesn't work. I scan the QR code from my phone, brings up the secret key & email,
enter my master password & says invalid login. This should be simple & mean simple stuff & it doesn't work.
Very disappointed & will probably cancel my subscription unless can be resolved.

What can be done here?

Such a shame as I loved & used 1password for years. Test your product please!!!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• PreCTANT
    PreCTANT
    Community Member

I don’t use it myself, so maybe I’m off here, but maybe this thread (about which passwords to use when once you’re on the subscription) helps: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/comment/523206/#Comment_523206

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @jphurl! Welcome to the forum!

We will be happy to help you with this. It sounds like you created a 1Password account and chose a different Master Password than the one you are used to. I noticed that you also sent us an email about this issue. So we don't duplicate the answers, we will get back to you over there as soon as possible.

ref: GHV-25519-241

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Thank you @PreCTANT! I think you are on the right track here, thank you for sharing :)

This discussion has been closed.