I just upgraded to Safari 13. Major difficulties with 1password

rdeutsch
rdeutsch
Community Member

Multiple issues:
1. I'm at a website. I click on the mini 1password icon. I'm asked to enter my password. I do. I cannot get the logon, password to fill at any website as I used to. Issue: how do you get this info to refill
2. Since info won't prefill (as before), I copy and paste the user name.
3. Then I click on little mini. I am AGAIN asked to enter my password. This is about 1 minute later. Everytime I click on mini, I am asked to enter password.
4. Now I click copy password. NOTHING is copied.

THIS IS A DISASTER. To log on to any site, I need to go through steps 1 thru 3. My new step 4 is to reveal the password; write it on a piece of paper. Then type it into the password field at the web site.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• rdeutsch
    rdeutsch
    Community Member

1Pass Version 7.3.2 (70302003)
    Extension Version ???
    OS Version Mac 10.14.6
    Safari Version 13.0 ((14608.1.49))
    Synch Type ?

• rdeutsch
    rdeutsch
    Community Member

I'm working with Ashley in support. I ran a diagnostic report. I tried to drag and drop the report into the case. File format is not supported. I've tried dragging the zip file, then I tried dragging in the .html files. Same thing ...file format not supported

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@rdeutsch - sorry for the trouble! If you're working with Ashley via email, you're in good hands. I can't say for certain, but it sounds as if you may simply need to authorize 1Password 7 for Mac via either a standalone license for version 7 or a 1password.com membership. Without one or the other of those things, 1Password 7 for Mac will be in Read Only mode, which means you cannot add, delete or edit any data or use the browser extension until you do one of those things.

Regarding the diagnostics report, you should be able to attach the zip file to an email message. If you're using gmail, try clicking the paperclip icon at the bottom of the message and making sure you navigate to the zip file, not any expanded folder or file. Other email clients should work similarly, though obviously I can't advise on all of them.

Let's keep this conversation going via email with Ashley from here on out, if that's OK with you. :)

This discussion has been closed.