To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Standalone 1P unique on two Mac's, 2 x Iphone & Ipad (7.4.1 all) -> move to EERO / 1P Family, HOW?

jb001
jb001
Community Member

We currently have TWO Standalone 1Password programs unique on two Mac (1p6.8.9 & 1p7.3.2) as well as TWO Iphone(7.4.1) & TWO Ipad(7.4.1)
We now have EERO Secure+ with 1Password Subscription included that offers 1Password under a totally different method.

I am trying to wrap my brain around it all.

I understand that EERO / 1P Family is the new direction I must migrate to. Can you explain how to accomplish this move for two distinct users in the same household?

The Eero site takes us to a point where I can choose "I am ALREADY a 1Password customer" and then say to contact YOUR support to have the account updated. I can not find an account so I sent a similar question to the support/Contact referenced...

I have had 1Password since it's early inception and although it has growing pains, so far it has been an acceptable password manager.

Alternatives are becoming very appealing with a whole lot less confusion as to EXACTLY what I currently have and where I must traverse to just take advantage of an offer by another product vendor to ALSO utilize your product .

Some of you folks should put yourselves in the shoes of your customers for an experience of a lifetime. This longtime customer is about to discontinue contributing to the purchase of your shoes!

1Password Version: 7.3.2 & 6.8.9
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.14.6
Sync Type: icloud
Referrer: forum-search:eero standalone merge

Comments

• Hi @jb001,

I'm sorry about the confusion. The "I am ALREADY a 1Password customer" link from EERO is for those who already have a 1Password subscription membership account, not for those who have previously purchased licenses. It sounds like that is where things are breaking down. That said I do see, as you mentioned, you also emailed us about this situation. Our email team is able to dive more in depth with whatever specifics might be applicable for your situation. As this is a public forum we're unable to pull up or discuss anyone's purchases or account here. To avoid duplicating efforts, and because I think our email team will be able to better assist, I'm going to go ahead and close this forum thread. We'll be in touch via email ASAP.

Thanks.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.