Change Sort Order in 1PWD iOS to match 1Pwd Mac

romad
romad
Community Member

In 1Pwd Mac, the Title sort order is leading blank space(s), leading numeral, leading letter. However, in 1Pwd iOS, it is leading letter, leading space(s), leading numeral. Where is the sort option in Settings? If there isn't one, I suggest that you add it so we can have the iOS app sort match the Title sort order of the Mac application. I put a space(s) at the beginning of a title for my most important items so they'll be on top, but in iOS I have to scroll to the bottom to find them!

1Password Version: 6.8.9
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 7.4.1
Sync Type: WLAN

Comments

• Hi @romad

Having the sort order on iOS be more flexible is something I've been advocating for. Hopefully we'll be able to do that at some point in the future. Thanks!

Ben

ref: apple-2392

• romad
    romad
    Community Member

At the very least, there could be a setting to copy the desktop's current sort order when syncing in addition to the current default order in the iOS app.

• I'd argue it should just work that way by default. :+1:

Ben

• romad
    romad
    Community Member

I agree with you on that.

• :)

Ben

• sniem
    sniem
    Community Member

I'd also like to see the option to sort the categories so that I don't have to scroll to find the one I'm looking for but have the most often used on top of the list.

• Glad to hear we have another compadre who could find this useful.

• This feature is currently in beta.

You can now sort your lists of items by website, date modified, and more! {#4350}

I can't make any promises at this stage but if all goes well it should hopefully be included in a future update.

Ben

• romad
    romad
    Community Member

:)

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

:+1:

• sniem
    sniem
    Community Member