To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

supt forum - email/uname & password combo incorrect. [personal information removed]

absimeon
absimeon
Community Member
edited October 2019 in Memberships

I had trouble with one login account. I went to my email on MacBook Air and cannot access that! Everything, including the 1Password Support Forum claims the username and password are incorrect. THIS IS A NIGHTMARE and I need it FIXED NOW. PLEASE CALL [personal information removed]. ... I can only access email on the phone -- if you can find it in this cryptic message. Calling would greatly help. NO ONE BUT SUPPORT PLEASE.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:supt forum - email/uname & password combo incorrect.

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@absimeon: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the difficulty. Unfortunately without some basic information you've omitted from your post it's hard to say what might be going wrong and how we might right it! Please tell me the OS, 1Password, browser, and extension versions you're using, the exact steps you're taking, and what is (or is not) happening the way you expect so we can figure out the best plan of action:

Find your version

The more information you can give, the better. For instance, can you tell me what you mean by "went to my email on MacBook Air and cannot access that"? When you say "the 1Password Support Forum claims the username and password are incorrect", that sounds like you may be trying to use the wrong credentials: a forum user account is completely unrelated to your use of 1Password, since not everyone has a 1Password membership account, and should not have to use the credentials for their actual data just to get help anyway. Anyway, let me know the specifics of what you're trying to do and where you're running into trouble, and I'll be happy to help. Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.