On iPhone 6s I open one password and the keyboard covers the option touch Id I cannot enter app

Options
tinto
tinto
Community Member

you'll find below an attached file of what I'm describing

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: mac osx mojave 10.14.6
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:On iPhone 6s I open one password and the keyboard covers the option touch Id I cannot enter app

Comments

• Ben
    Ben
    edited October 2019
    Options

Hi @tinto

When Quick Unlock (e.g. Touch ID) is available but not active the Quick Unlock icon will appear just below the Master Password field.

If it does not appear there then Quick Unlock is not available, because the secret required for it is not stored in the keychain. In previous versions, as you say, it was a fair bit below the password field, but that is no longer true in recent versions. If you're running a version of 1Password that is at all recent, if Quick Unlock were possible, the icon would appear just below the Master Password field. From your screenshot, it doesn't appear Quick Unlock is currently available / possible. I don't suspect that the keyboard is covering the option.

Ben

• tinto
    tinto
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Ben. What do u suggest I should do?

• Ben
    Options

@tinto

To unlock 1Password at this point you would need to enter your Master Password. Because your data is encrypted using the Master Password it wouldn't be possible to decrypt it without that. If you aren't sure what your Master Password is we have some tips that may help available here:

If you forgot your Master Password or you can't unlock 1Password

Please let me know how it turns out.

Ben

• tinto
    tinto
    Community Member
    Options

Thank u Ben , I’ve fot my master password kept in a secure place. I’ll let u know when I’n trough . Stefano

• Ben
    Options

Glad to hear it. :) Once you've unlocked using your Master Password, if Quick Unlock is enabled, it should become available to you again.

Ben

• tinto
    tinto
    Community Member
    Options

Yessssss. Now everithing works out fines
    Have a nice day

Stefano

• Ben
    Options

Thank you for the update @tinto. :+1:

Have a nice day