To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

convert license to 1password.com subscription

Options
Bearii
Bearii
Community Member
edited October 2019 in Memberships

I have been a very long time user of 1password. I purchased a license years ago. I tried upgrading to 1password7 and it appeared I needed to repurchase the license - is that correct? I did do that and then discovered for my sync needs with all my devices that I'm going to need to use 1password.com. I have been using Dropbox but now they are limiting syncing to 3 devices. How can I convert the license I purchased today to 1password.com subscription? Is it possible to use the license to sync to something like a Google drive folder. I set it up to do that on my Mac Mini but there doesn't seem to be a way to do it on my iPad Pro, haven't tried it on other devices yet.

1Password Version: 7.3.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @Bearii

We can definitely help with that. Please forward the email about your license purchase, along with a link to this thread, to our team at support@1password.com:
    https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/107701/convert-license-to-1password-com-subscription#latest

Is it possible to use the license to sync to something like a Google drive folder. I set it up to do that on my Mac Mini but there doesn't seem to be a way to do it on my iPad Pro, haven't tried it on other devices yet.

We do not support syncing with Google Drive. 1Password membership would be the best way to access your data across all of your devices.

Thanks!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.