Mac Pro using 1Password 7 opens in "all items" and displays "account online" entries

Options
baryaj
baryaj
Community Member

What are the "accountonline" entries seen when I open in "All Entries" and can they be removed? My goal is to open to my 'logins' and not see these "accountonline" entries. Thank you.

1Password Version: 7.3.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: MacOS Mojave 10.14.6
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:what are the "accountonline" entries when I open 1Password 7 on Mac

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @baryaj!

Can you please post a screenshot of this? I cannot see any "accountonline" entries here, so I wonder if they might be something specific to your 1Password app.

Thank you!

• baryaj
    baryaj
    Community Member
    Options

your system will not allow me to paste a screen shot in this space - send me an email address and I will send it that way
    thanks

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@baryaj:

You can attach a screenshot by clicking on this button here in the forum:

• baryaj
    baryaj
    Community Member
    Options

I will try again. https://us.v-cdn.net/5020219/uploads/editor/aj/nxldk720yyd2.png I hope this worked.
    Thanks
    Barry

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@baryaj:

Unfortunately not, you simply linked to my screenshot. Please feel free to send it to us via email at support+forum@agilebits.com and we will look at it over there.

• baryaj
    baryaj
    Community Member
    Options

I sent via email - hope this helpThanks
    Barry

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited October 2019
    Options

Thank you @baryaj. I have seen the screenshot. The reason why posting it here on the forum did not work is because you were trying to attach a Pages document, but you need an image in order to post it on the forum.

Those items you see are multiple Password items that you created for the accountonline website. You can probably delete them if you already have a related Login item for that website, but first make sure that the Login item has the correct password. Once you are sure that you can login to that website without issues, you can move all those duplicate passwords to the trash to cleanup the list.

ref: WUY-39774-827

• baryaj
    baryaj
    Community Member
    Options

thank you - I'll get to it

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

You are welcome! If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.