Sync account vault with iCloud vault

Options
leonyan938
leonyan938
Community Member

Hello,

Last few month I upgraded 1password 6 to 7 and subscribed a membership, and then merged my iCloud vault to 1password account vault.

But because I've already bought all platform license except Mac OS so I don't see the point that I keep subscribe membership instead of paying an upgrade fee to upgrade to 1Password 7 for Mac.

Now I wish to delete my old iCloud vault, and then copy Vault from the 1Password Account to iCloud Vault.

Could you please help on how can I do above? Also it would be greatly appreciated if you could also provide me the link for paying upgrade fee for 1Password 7 for Mac license.

Thank you very much

Leon

1Password Version: 7.3.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.14.6
Sync Type: Subscribed Accounts

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @leonyan938

I'd be happy to help with this situation.

But because I've already bought all platform license except Mac OS so I don't see the point that I keep subscribe membership instead of paying an upgrade fee to upgrade to 1Password 7 for Mac.

I would encourage you to do two things before you decide to go this route:

• Review the benefits of membership, which includes a lot more than just upgrades for the apps: About 1Password membership
    • Consider emailing our sales team at sales@1password.com to see what can be done to help with the cost of membership based on your existing license purchases. If you do email in, after a short while you should get a support ID back from BitBot. Please post that ID here so I can be sure your message is routed to the appropriate folks.

Could you please help on how can I do above? Also it would be greatly appreciated if you could also provide me the link for paying upgrade fee for 1Password 7 for Mac license.

If ultimately you decide you'd like to go this route we have a guide which I believe will help, here:

How to move your data to a standalone vault to use 1Password without an account

Thanks!

Ben

• leonyan938
    leonyan938
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you Ben.

I send email already half an hour ago, but still haven't get support ID yet. Could you also advise if there is a link for me to pay upgrade fee from 6 to 7?

Thanks

Leon

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@leonyan938:

Thank you! I managed to locate your email in the system, so we will get back to you over there as soon as possible :)

ref: ZQN-89481-994

This discussion has been closed.