To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Switch from app sub to family sub

Options
y2hbk
y2hbk
Community Member

Hello.

I have sent several emails in and contacted support on Twitter twice with zero response.

I want to switch my app store sub to a family plan sub which requires work on the 1password side from my understanding. Will someone from support please reply? 2 business days worth of no replies besides automated not mail is not great customer service.

Comments

• Ben
    Options

@y2hbk

I do apologize for the delay. We are responding to all emails as quickly as we can. With the release of iOS 13 and Safari 13 we saw a significant uptick in communication from customers via all channels and so unfortunately it has been a bit difficult to keep up. Typically we try to respond to all inquiries within 24 hours. Right now it is definitely taking longer than that. Not ideal, we realize, but we're working hard to get back to our normal speedy responses. Please try to avoid sending additional emails until you've heard from us, as that will only further delay a reply. Our team tries to answer emails in the order of least recently updated to most recently updated, so unfortunately each time you write in you're effectively bumping yourself to the end of the queue.

It looks like the questions in your email do indeed need to be handled via email. Our team will be in touch as soon as possible.

Ben

ref: GBI-72949-131

This discussion has been closed.