Can I change how Command Backslash behaves on sites with multiple accounts?

Options

Love the product, but one annoying behavior has crept in... Prior to 7.x Command Backslash autofilled my credentials on all the web-sites I visited. If it needed guidance on which account to use, that happened in the context of the login screen, not in a separate window. It had the feel of the same workflow for sites with one account (autofilled on command backslash) and sites with multiple accounts (popped up a list of accounts on command backslash and autofilled on click). Now, sites with one account work as before, but sites with account options pop up a separate window, I have to select the account in that window and then click again to get it autofill. Not a problem like world hunger, but a keyboard shortcut is supposed to speed me up not slow me down. Anyway I can make it behave like it use to? Happen to be running latest catalina/safari on my mac, but it happened on previous versions of these.

1Password Version: 7.3.2
Extension Version: 7.3.2
OS Version: 10.15
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:command backslash random

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@bglick: It has always been the case that if there is more than one match for the current URL, 1Password mini will be displayed so you can select the one you want. It sounds like you may just have more Login and Password items than you really need, so getting rid of anything redundant -- to the point where there is only a single match for the site -- will result in ⌘ \ filling.

This discussion has been closed.