Upgraded to v7 and only a few of my passwords are now available

Options
_lk_
_lk_
Community Member

I just purchased a v7 license and imported my passwords which will now I was using in v6.
At import it says that vault will be converted, and after conversion I only see 14 out of many many more passwords

1Password Version: 7.3.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OSX 10.15.1 Beta
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    edited November 2019
    Options

lk - I'm not sure I understood your post. Can you clarify what specific steps you took, so we might be better able to see where things went wrong, and how we might right them? Thanks!

• _lk_
    _lk_
    Community Member
    Options

Hi, in the first dialog when installing v7 I select "Sync using Dropbox" and then select the "1password.agilekeychain" file it suggests.
    When I then log in I get a dialog saying "Your primary vault needs to be updated."
    I do this and when the application opens there are only 14 passwords available.
    On my phone which also uses this dropbox archive it say there are 502 items.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

lk:

Thank you for the additional information. Is the same thing happening if you try to import your .agilekeychain file from the File menu > Import... when 1Password is open? You should see a window such as this one:

Once you are here, can you please try choosing the 1Password Keychain option and see if you get the same behavior?

• _lk_
    _lk_
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks, when I try this it hangs on "Importing Items..." 21 of 568

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited November 2019
    Options

lk:

Can you please send us a diagnostics report as soon as this happens again, so we can take a closer look at why this is happening to you? You can send it to support+forum@agilebits.com.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and get back to you as soon as possible.

Looking forward to your message!

• _lk_
    _lk_
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks, I submitted by mail (though did not get a ticket number)

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

lk:

It can take a few minutes for our system to send the confirmation email, so this can be normal. Please feel free to post it here when you receive the number.

This discussion has been closed.