To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Cancel subscription

Options
Parco
Parco
Community Member

I have cancelled my subscription in the app store last week, but I still receive a credit card payment message today, please help me with the refund.

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Parco! Welcome to the forum!

If you subscribed through an Apple subscription, and you were charged by them, please reach out to Apple for the refund, since the payment was managed by them.

Please keep us posted!

• Parco
    Parco
    Community Member
    Options

Hello @ag_ana

Apple reply⬇️
    After reviewing your account, you noticed that there is no deduction for your description. In addition, the purchase method of the debit memo provided by you is not purchased through iTunes. This voucher is not an official voucher for iTunes. If you have any doubt about the deduction, you are advised to contact the software developer directly for detailed questions.

Can you help me change subscription from 1 year to 1 month?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Parco:

Can you help me change subscription from 1 year to 1 month?

Would you like to subscribe directly through us or via an Apple subscription?

• Parco
    Parco
    Community Member
    Options

@ag_ana

My subscription is November 4, 2020. Can you cancel this 1-year-subscription, and refund the amount back to my credit card.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Parco:

Please send us an email to support+forum@agilebits.com so we can help you over there (we are unable to look up billing and personal information on a public forum).

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and get back to you as soon as possible.

Looking forward to your message!

• Parco
    Parco
    Community Member
    Options

[#MDK-18951-854]

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thank you! I have located your message in our system. We will get back to you via email as soon as possible :)

ref: MDK-18951-854

This discussion has been closed.