Chrome extension not showing newly created entry

HI,

I just manually created a new login via my.1password.com.

The new entry is displayed on both my.1passowrd.com and on the windows app, but does not appear in the chrome extension. Please advise.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

Hello @foghat! That's interesting - the sync should be nearly instant. Could you try removing and signing back into your account in 1Password X? To do that, right-click on the 1Password icon in your browser and select Settings. Then, scroll down and click the Sign Out button next to your account. You can click the Add account link right after that. Go ahead and search for Equifax and let me know if you see the item.

• foghat
    foghat
    Community Member

Hi,

After I posted this yesterday, I had 1password automatically create an equifax login.

After doing so, I had 2 Equifax items display in the Chrome add-in (where before there were none), the one I created and the auto-created one. As expected my.1password.com. and the desktop app also had 2 equifax items.

After deleting the one I created, I saw similar behavior as in my initial post - both my.1password.com. and the desktop app only showed the auto-created one, however Chrome would continue to show both items - i.e. does not seem like it was syncing. I did this last night and up until 5 minutes ago, they were still both showing.

After signing out and back in as you suggest above, Chrome addon now only shows the one auto-created item.

So, not sure what is going on with the syncing routine. Will see what happens next time.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@foghat:

Thank you for the additional information. Please keep us posted and let us know if you keep noticing any strange behavior.

This discussion has been closed.