USPS login problem

spaw
spaw
Community Member

Just registered on the usps site on my laptop. Login is on 1Password and works fine on the laptop (Windows). However, when I try to login to the app on my S9, it puts the password revealed in the user name and nothing in password. Help!

Comments

• Hi @spaw, it looks like the USPS app opens the sign in page using the default browser on your device.

Could you tell me which your default browser is, and whether you have Autofill and Accessibility turned on in 1Password (you can check this by opening 1Password and tapping Settings > Autofill, the toggles should be blue)?

• spaw
    spaw
    Community Member

Hi, andiAG. Autofill and Accessibility are both turned on. Default browser is Chrome. This the first time I have had this problem, other sites work fine. Thanks!

• peri
    edited November 2019

Hi @spaw. Thanks for reporting this. I'm seeing the same behavior on my end, and I'll share this with our development team.

• Tarsus
    Tarsus
    Community Member
    edited November 2019

Hi @peri - Just to let you know that I seem to experience the very same issue. FWIW: https://reg.usps.com/entreg/LoginAction_input is a URL where 1Password Autofill goes wrong on my Android phone. Thanks.

• Thanks @Tarsus. I see the same issue on the USPS website, and I've reported this to our development team. :)

• Tarsus
    Tarsus
    Community Member

Hi @peri - Did your development team look into the issue? Will they come up with a solution? Thanks!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Only time will tell. :)

This discussion has been closed.