TablePlus' renewal page closes as soon as I try to have 1PX fill in the credit card

URL: https://tableplus.com/order/renew-license

this makes it hard to use. I could cut/paste from the 1P card, and fill in the card number, but that didn't fill in all the fields.

Ideas?

1Password Version: 1Password 7 Version 7.4.BETA-0 (70400000) 1Passwor
Extension Version: 1.17.2
OS Version: macOS 10.15.1 (Catalina)
Sync Type: 1P Accounts

Comments

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

@lrosenman – Unfortunately, I'm not finding a way to access the renewal page without entering a valid license key so I haven't been able to test it myself. If you're able to, could you create a screencast of the issue happening using a fake credit card item? I wouldn't want you posting any of your credit card details or personal information on a public forum. Along with that, it'd be nice to see your browser log to determine what's triggering the page to close. You can find out how to grab your browser logs here. Feel free to email them to support+x@1password.com if you'd rather not post them here.

• lrosenman
    lrosenman
    Community Member

Unfortunately, since I've already renewed it, I can't get back to that page :(

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

@lrosenman – Dang! I'll keep an eye out for any other reports, and please let us know if you run into the issue next time you renew.

• lrosenman
    lrosenman
    Community Member

That'll be a year from now :(

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

@lrosenman – I'm hoping it's something we'll have already fixed. I was able to test filling credit card info when purchasing a new license, and that filled flawlessly.

• lrosenman
    lrosenman
    Community Member

Understand. I'm one of these people that reports 'em as I come up on 'em. Lovely moving targets, etc.

Thanks for all y'all do. It's really appreciated.

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

Thank you for the kind words, @lrosenman! I passed them along to the entire team. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.