CC 1Px fills: Doesn't always fill a MM/YY exp date right

I've had a few times (https://client.joistapp.com/invoices for one) where I have 1PX autofill the CC information, and the CCEXP field on the site is 2 char / 2 Char, and the YY winds up being 20, instead of 22.

Ideas?

1Password Version: 1Password 7 Version 7.4.BETA-0 (70400000) 1Passwor
Extension Version: 1.17.2
OS Version: macOS 10.15.1 (Catalina)
Sync Type: 1P Account

Comments

• lrosenman
    lrosenman
    Community Member

One of my colleagues mentioned he's had this issue as well.

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

Hi there @lrosenman! I receive a Sorry, this page is not found error when I open the link in your first post. Could you let me know how to get to the page you're referring to in Joist? I was able to create an account, and I found a payment form when upgrading to Joist Pro. I'm not certain that's the same page you're reporting since my credit card expiration date filled properly. If you don't mind giving me the steps to get to the page you linked, that'd be great!

• lrosenman
    lrosenman
    Community Member

This was from a link for my invoice.

Again, Since I paid it, I can't get to the "fill in the CC form" again.

If you have an account, send yourself an invoice and try to pay it (via 2 different email addresses I suspect).

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

@lrosenman – I actually just gave this another try with the 1.17.3 beta, and a Credit Card item with an expiration year of 2022 filled the way it should. Here's a screenshot just so you can make sure the page I'm looking at matches the one you were on:

In other words, we may have already fixed this in the 1.17.3 update. Can you check it out next time you pay an invoice and let me know how it goes?

• lrosenman
    lrosenman
    Community Member

Will let you know. (In case you hadn't noticed, I use 1PX a LOT).

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

@lrosenman – I love it! Thank you for reporting these issues to us. It really does mean a lot. ❤️

• lrosenman
    lrosenman
    Community Member

The only way bugs get fixed is if they are reported. I work as a Site Reliability Engineer so I am VERY sensitive to busted web stuff. Thanks for always listening.

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni
    edited November 2019

@lrosenman – That's exactly what we're here for! Seriously, I'm happy to help and am very grateful we've got folks like you willing to take the time out of their day to report issues to us. It's truly how 1Password X continues to improve.

This discussion has been closed.