Accounts disappear in 1Password X on Microsoft Edge beta

I transfer my browser setting and extensions from chrome into MC edge beta (Since it's a chromium browser, extensions work too).
As the picture shows, I have three vaults in my 1Password, but I can only see one of them. The most important default vault--personal is disappeared.
I tried these things below with no one works----1. Reinstall Edge; 2. Reinstall 1Password X; 3. Re-login my account; 4. Allow all possible settings in Edge.
But I found something strange. I have two PCs. One can work well with all vaults but the other shows the problem above. Please help me~ Thanks so much.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.16.2
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: 1password.com

Comments

• wuuyuu
    wuuyuu
    Community Member

• wuuyuu
    wuuyuu
    Community Member

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @wuuyuu,

Thank you for reaching out!

Could you please make sure to switch to All Vaults view in 1Password X and check if you see your items then? Here is how you can do that:

1Password X (Switch Accounts and Vaults)

Let me know if you see your accounts after that. Thank you!

++
    Greg

• wuuyuu
    wuuyuu
    Community Member

Hi @Greg , I'm sure I switch to the right vault.
    I have three vaults, they are "personal", "Other 1" and "Other 2". I can only see the items in "personal" vault under "All vault" in 1Password X of my PC 1's edge extension. And only those items in the "Other 1" vault under "All vaults" of my PC 2's edge extension. I can reach my third vault from neither of my two PCs.
    These phenomena show that in 1Password X in MS edge (even if it is chromium core), one PC can only reach one vault. This is a big bug. Please help me to fix it.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

@wuuyuu: This is quite strange. Are you able to access all of your data and vaults when you sign in to your account on 1Password.com (not 1Password X) in Edge on this second PC? Please let me know.

Cheers,
    Greg

• wuuyuu
    wuuyuu
    Community Member

@Greg , hi there. I can sign in to my accounts on 1password.com and check my vaults as the picture shows.

But it seems the network connection speed is slow and sometimes it fails to look items in a vault which informs me of this problem in the picture. I suppose it is not the reason (Because this problem appears on both of my PCs when I sign in accounts on 1Password.com by browser( BothChrome and Edge)).

Any other things need me to do? Please let me know.

• cecelia
    edited November 2019

Hey there, @wuuyuu. Thanks so much for your patience. This is an odd issue, but it's certainly possible that when you initially added your account to 1Password X, if the internet connection was unstable and the account wasn't able to finish loading, it may have never completed loading your account details.

Can you first ensure your internet connection is stable, then remove and re-add your account to 1Password X? To do so:
    1. Right click the 1Password X icon in the browser's toolbar and choose Settings from the menu.
    2. Scroll down until you find your account and choose "Sign out."
    3. On the same page, choose "Sign in to an other account."
    4. Sign into your account.

Let us know if that works. :)

• wuuyuu
    wuuyuu
    Community Member

@cecelia. Thanks so much. I tried 5 times and it finally works! I don't know why the connection is weak. My desktop 1Password works well but 1Password X seems not that good. Maybe your team can solve it later. Anyway, thank you~

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

@wuuyuu – I'm glad it eventually worked for you! We'll be here if anything else comes up. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.