Credit card popup - suggested fill in

I am a new user of 1Password and find its features quite useful. However I just came across an inappropriate popup while attempting to assist me. I pulled up my Google Voice extension in Chrome and opened the "call" tab. When I hovered my mouse over the box, my credit card number displayed as a suggestion that I might want to use that number to call...

I am usually alone at my PC, however displaying my full credit card number on screen is not appropriate, as there may be other people viewing with me. I have deleted my credit card information from 1Password to prevent this from happening again. Please amend this popup to show only the last four digits, as this is usually the only information necessary in order to make a decision. And why would 1Password suggest a credit card in a box that was clearly designed for a phone number?

Thanks

Mark

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.16.2
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Chrome

Comments

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni

Hey @mrcha094 ,
    We're constantly working on improving 1Password's autofilling logic. I'd like you to test this in our latest beta and report back if it still shows you a credit card suggestions in the phone number field. Please remove 1Password X from your Chrome and install the beta instead, then create a bogus credit card item in 1Password and see if it is still being suggest there.

Keep us posted :)

This discussion has been closed.