To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

how do I use 1Passwork on my Mac and iPhone and iPad?

Options
DKembhavi
DKembhavi
Community Member

I have a membership and would like to install 1Password on my iPhone and iPad and share the data from my Mac where it is installed How do I do this?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:how do I use 1Passwork on my Mac and iPhone and Ipad?

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @DKembhavi! Welcome to the forum!

Please download 1Password from the App Store and login to your 1Password Membership account in the app to have it sync with your account ;)

• DKembhavi
    DKembhavi
    Community Member
    edited November 2019
    Options

I am unable to locate preferences. I purchased 1Password and here are the details.. 1Password 3 license key is How do I use 1Password on my iPhone and iPad?

edit:

• key removed for your privacy by mod. this is a public forum by ~thightower
  • thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    Options

@DKembhavi

1P3 is a very old product and has reached the end of its life expectancy long ago. Likewise, its counterpart iOS app also stopped syncing a long time ago. I would encourage you to look at a membership account from 1Password.

re: 1Passowrd 3, more information can be found here https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/78728/1password-3-legacy-support-information#latest

Look at https://1password.com for newer membership accounts. Once you have, feel free to return. Then ask any questions you may have. * Please remember this is a public forum and not to disclose any sensitive personal information.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thank you for the assist @thightower! :+1:

@DKembhavi: If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them anytime, we are here to help :)

This discussion has been closed.