AutoFill requires master password almost every time

Options
Rasterized
Rasterized
Community Member
edited November 2019 in iOS

I have FaceID turned on and the app is set to ask for my master password every 30 days. Yet, 4 out of 5 times I use autofill it requires me to reenter my master, no option for FaceID. Oh, and “always show lock screen for password autofill” is off. iPhone 11 Pro. Any ideas?

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Rasterized: Can you give me the specific steps you're taking? It sounds like maybe you just need to enter your Master Password in the main 1Password app first to enable biometric unlock, perhaps after a reboot/update. But it's hard to know without more details.

• Rasterized
    Rasterized
    Community Member
    Options

A reboot seems to have worked actually, that might have been it. Will check back in if this changes. To answer your question though: I logged in on the main app, and when i initiated autofill in the browser or in an app by touching the Passwords button above the keyboard, i would get the 1P login screen most of the time.

• Ben
    Options

Thanks, @Rasterized. Hopefully the reboot did it but if you're still having problems please do let us know.

Ben

• Rasterized
    Rasterized
    Community Member
    Options

Checking in here again to confirm that the reboot worked and I've had no issues since. Thanks!

• Ben
    Options

Thanks for the update. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.