Mac 1Password6 shows up to date on check for updates. How do I update to 1Password7

Options
Life's Good
Life's Good
Community Member

Can't find how to find extension version but think it's 1Password7 extension. Hence wanting to update 1Password6 to 7 but can't find how to as check for updates says upto date and don't want to start from signing up again if not proper way to update Mac and iPhone to latest.

1Password Version: 6.8.9
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.14.6
Sync Type: wlan
Referrer: forum-search:how to update 1Password7

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Life's Good!

Since 1Password 7 is a paid upgrade, you will not be prompted to upgrade from 1Password 6 unless you have a license for 1Password 7, or an active subscription. If you want to upgrade to 1Password 7, you will have to download the latest version from our website ;)

• Life's Good
    Life's Good
    Community Member
    edited December 2019
    Options

Hi ag_ana,

Thanks for reply. I’ve had a paid family subscription (5 family members) for years that has automatically renewed each year. Is this what I need and if so I’m unsure of the various details required in 1Password7 to sign into my account?
    Either Scan Setup Code
    Or Account Details Manually
    The licence may be under an old disused email ‘[address removed by 1Password team member]’.

Appreciate assistance to rectify subscription requirements and sign in to new Ver7
    Cheers,
    Paul.

ref: BCT-45896-274

• Ben
    Options

Paul,

Are you able to sign in at https://my.1password.com/ ?

Ben

This discussion has been closed.