Locked out of 1Password 6

Options
FBB
FBB
Community Member

I bought 1Password 6 years ago from the APP Store ( I think ) and have used it every day. Last year I had an offer to try 1Password 7. I tried it and decided for my needs it was not an improvement over 6. The trial expired ( a year ago ) and I resumed using 6. A few days ago I received an offer for $20 off of 1Password 7. I tried to use the offer, but I had to log in to my account to do so. When I enter my email the screen says I already have an account. Maybe I do, but I don't know the details, so I'm locked out. It was a trial of 7 which expired. Now if I go to use 1Password 6 as I have for years, I can't do anything but look. I tried to upgrade to, or buy 1Password 7, but I'm locked out of doing anything. Help. If I lose all my passwords and logins I'm going to be beyond pissed. FBB

1Password Version: 6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• FBB
    FBB
    Community Member
    Options

Seems I'm having similar problems. They emailed to tell me to delete my account and start over to go from 6 to 7, so Catalina will work. Lose everything?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @FBB!

We will be happy to help you with this. I noticed that you also sent us several emails about this issue, and that my colleague Jesse has been helping you over there already. So we don't duplicate the answers, let's keep the conversation going via email.

ref: BJJ-76121-578

This discussion has been closed.