Unable to find Amazon login

daniilk
daniilk
Community Member

Every time I try to pull up my amazon in auto-complete on iOS, it does not appear both in Amazon apps and on the Safari web version. Even searching for it does not help. However, logging back into the app, the item is there and working well. So every time I log in to amazon, I have to re-enter the app and copy two-factor code and password.

Anyone having a similar issue?

1Password Version: 7.4.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @daniilk

In 1Password could you please pull up your Amazon login and make sure it has a website field present that contains amazon.com (or amazon.co.uk, amazon.de, etc as appropriate).

Please let me know.

Ben

• daniilk
    daniilk
    Community Member

That did not work either. I just removed the item and added it again and made sure that the website credentials are matching.

• @daniilk

I just removed the item and added it again and made sure that the website credentials are matching.

And that also did not resolve the problem?

Ben

• daniilk
    daniilk
    Community Member
    edited November 2019

My apologies for not being clear. My method worked just fine. I added the credentials through the iPhone app, which suggested me the amazon credentials too.

• Gotcha. Thanks for the update. Glad to hear that worked out. :)

Ben

P.S. To avoid conflicts we recommend turning off iCloud Keychain in the Settings app under Passwords & Accounts > AutoFill Passwords.

This discussion has been closed.