Passwords window gets blocked with PIN passcode - Get_Safari12_Passwords.applescript

chief117
chief117
Community Member

Hello,
I am trying to move Safari passwords to 1Password so I do use Get_Safari12_Passwords.applescript on my Mac mini with macOS 10.14.6.
It does do the job but after a few passwords the Safari passwords window blocks itself and I need to unlock it again with PIN but script already has an error it couldn't save all the passwords so I'm stuck with nothing :(

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.14.6
Sync Type: Safari

Comments

• MrC
    MrC
    Volunteer Moderator

@chief117 ,

Please see my comments and instruction here.

• chief117
    chief117
    Community Member

Thank you @MrC , that helped me. I have imported my passwords from Safari to 1Password successfully. Although 1Password is too hard to use so I think uninstall 😵

• chief117
    chief117
    Community Member

It just does not complete any password at all. Works on iPhone but not on Mac. I have enabled this 1Password Mini but that has not helped.

• chief117
    chief117
    Community Member

Also windows version is not working.
    I give 1/5. 2 days wasted for this.

• MrC
    MrC
    Volunteer Moderator

@chief117 ,

You should ask your questions about how to use 1Password in separate threads. We got your data converted and imported here, and the Agilebits folks assume I'm dealing with this thread, so they'll likely bypass it based on Subject.

It sounds like you have some confusion about a few things in 1Password - it would be worthwhile to ask for help. I use it every day on the Mac (and iPhone and iPad also).

• chief117
    chief117
    Community Member

Bypass what? I don't understand? What's with my data here?? You say you have them?

• MrC
    MrC
    Volunteer Moderator

@chief117 ,

Each "topic" should be in its own "thread" because otherwise it is too confusing to try to deal with multiple issues. This topic was about getting your data converted and imported into 1Password. That is solved.

You seem to be experiencing other issues, so you should start a new thread, one in the Mac area where the Mac experts can answer, and one in the Windows area where it can be addressed.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@chief117:

It just does not complete any password at all. Works on iPhone but not on Mac. I have enabled this 1Password Mini but that has not helped.

Please make sure you have installed the 1Password extension in your browser so that filling can work. 1Password mini cannot fill your login items without the browser extension installed.

• chief117
    chief117
    Community Member

@ag_ana
    do you have any video tutorials I could use to learn how to use 1Password on macOS and Windows and iOS?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@chief117: yes, we have several videos on our YouTube channel ;)

If you also need written tutorial with step by step guides, you can find them on our support website instead (there are also some getting started guides already on the main page there, so you can focus on the platforms you need).

• chief117
    chief117
    Community Member

Thanks. I'd rather watch, I have too much on my mind to read in English and translate that in my mind.
    Have a good day, MrC too.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Sounds good :+1:

This discussion has been closed.