Is it possible to use 1Password within Flotato (flotato.com) like it is used within Safari?

Options
bcassidy
bcassidy
Community Member

Flotato lets you create apps from websites, but it would be so much better if 1Password worked within it instead of having to search 1Password from the menu bar.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Flotato

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @bcassidy!

I am not sure I understand this. Why would we create an app from the 1Password website when there are already desktop apps for 1Password? Can you please elaborate a little bit?

• bcassidy
    bcassidy
    Community Member
    Options

It's hard to explain unless you've tried Flotato. I'm not asking for an app from the 1Password website, but rather something like an extension for Flotato like you have for web browsers. That may not even be possible, but it would be a great feature.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@bcassidy:

Thank you for the clarification. Is there anything in particular that you would like this integration to do, that you cannot already do with the 1Password browser extension or app?

• bcassidy
    bcassidy
    Community Member
    Options

Since each Flotato app is a separate website, it would only need to know the authentication information for that site. Otherwise, the same functionality would be great!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I see, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about this!

This discussion has been closed.