1Password can't run in Samsung DeX error
If you're having trouble getting 1Password for Android to work in Samsung DeX mode, please try the following steps:
- Launch and unlock 1Password for Android.
- Tap Settings > Advanced, and toggle Allow screenshots on.
- While in DeX mode, go to the Settings app on your device.
- Tap Samsung DeX > About Samsung DeX.
- Tap on Samsung DeX 5 times.
- When prompted, turn on developer mode.
- Tap Back.
- Tap Developer options, then select Force activities to be resizable.
- Restart Samsung DeX.
We've found that this workaround gets 1Password working in Samsung DeX mode for most people.
This discussion has been closed.