Wavebox Preview is now Chromium [Wavebox works with 1Password X]

Options
124»

Comments

• gmdmori
    gmdmori
    Community Member
    Options

+1, please add support do WaveBox, it is very annoying and frustrating that is taking so long!

• wizjason
    wizjason
    Community Member
    Options

How has this still not been added? I was thinking of switching me and my family to 1Password but this is holding me back. If it has worked fine in beta for all of these years, why not merge it into production?

• Hey @wizjason,

We have been working hard to extend our browser support. Here is an update: Extending support for trusted web browsers — 1Password Community.

Let us know if you have any questions!

• Thomas8520
    Thomas8520
    Community Member
    Options

Is this available yet? I noticed that version 8.10.9 doesn't seem to have anything under the browser section in settings

• @Thomas8520 it is currently only available in the Nightly version of 1Password for Mac.

Can you open your 1Password app and go to Settings > About and let me know the version number and release channel listed here?

• Thomas8520
    Thomas8520
    Community Member
    Options

It's the production version - 1Password for Mac 8.10.9 (81009046)

Is there any kind of time frame as to when it's going to make it out of nightly? It's getting annoying that despite selecting the beta channel of 1Password (where it works with Wavebox) it keeps changing back to the production version (where it doesn't work) between 1Password releases

Thanks!

• Sorry for the trouble @Thomas8520

When a new production build is released it supersedes the last beta. This is why you'll move between channels. I've not seen any indication as to when the feature will move out of the nightly. Hopefully, soon. I know a lot of folks like yourself are interested in using it.

This discussion has been closed.