I think I deleted autofill credit cards , can I retrieve?

As I filled out the personal info page using 'edit' , I think I accidentally deleted the autofill category for addresses & credit cards, can I easily retrieve this facility ?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search: I think I deleted autofill credit cards & addresses, can I retrieve ?

Comments

• Hi @Shunya

Thanks for taking the time to write in. We'd be happy to help. So that we can do so, can you provide a little background?

• Which 1Password app are you using? e.g. 1Password 7 for Mac
    • You mentioned possibly having deleted something... If you look in 1Password under Categories > Credit Cards, do you see your credit cards there? Did you before this change?
    • Where are you trying to fill this information (what device and which web browser)?

Please let me know. Thanks! :)

Ben

• Shunya
    Shunya
    Community Member

. 1Password 7 for Mac .
    . No , but I haven't specifically entered any credit card info except on the billing site, so far.
    . I was filling out the personal ' Edit ' and when I got to what looked like on option to choose 'autofill ' credit cards & addresses, I clicked a pink button with a - minus symbol, and then that category of autofill disappeared. Also in a small scroll bar , ' URL ' had been preselected.
    Thanks, Shunya

• Shunya
    Shunya
    Community Member

Hi Ben,
    Would love to hear back from you,
    thanks Shunya

• Thanks @Shunya. Without anything in 1Password's credit cards category you wouldn't be able to fill credit cards. Likewise, items must be created in the identities category in order to fill addresses. Please give that a try and let me know how that turns out.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.