1Password X for Chrome Extension does not see all entries

Options

Why does the 1Password X v.1.17.0 for Chrome Extension not see all my entries? I often have to open the 1Password macOS app to get what I need. The 1Password extension (desktop app required) extension works great, but I'm trying to use the newer extension. Thanks!

1Password Version: 7.4.1
Extension Version: 1.17.0
OS Version: macOS 10.14.6
Sync Type: 1Password Teams
Referrer: forum-search:Why does the 1Password X v.1.17.0 for Chrome Extension not see all my entries? I often have to open the 1Password macOS app to get what I need.

Comments

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @bengreiner ,
    1Password X works directly with your 1Password.com account(s) and does not support local vaults. That means that you will need to add all of your 1Password.com accounts into 1Password X in order to view all the vaults of all accounts, and you will need to migrate any local vaults you have in the desktop app into the appropriate 1Password.com account in order for 1Password X to be able to work with it.

In order to add another account into 1Password X, do the following:
    1. Right click 1Password X's icon on the top right side of your browser and select "Settings".
    2. Scroll down to the bottom of the settings page where the "Accounts & Vaults" section is and click on "Sign in to another account".
    3. Sign in to your other account and repeat the process until all of your accounts are set up in 1Password X.

If you have local vaults in the desktop app and you want to migrate them into your account(s), here's how: https://support.1password.com/migrate-1password-account/#migrate-your-data-on-your-main-device

This discussion has been closed.