Re-instate a subscription after Organizer account deletion?

mikex
mikex
Community Member

Hello!

I had received a subscription to a family plan, by way of a promo code. Foolishly, I forgot my master password and was the only family organizer. After trying hundreds of times to remember my master password and reading all available help articles on password/account recovery, I ended up deleting my 1Password account to start over (accepting that I'd lose all family data).

But I forgot that I had signed up using a promo code—which is no longer usable. May I have my subscription re-instated? This comes through an Eero secure+ subscription which I pay for annually. I can provide the original 1Password promo code if needed.

Thanks!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Corey_C
    Corey_C
    Community Member

Hi there @mikex

We are happy to help you, but we won't be able to do it here. Your issue involves private account information and this is a public forum. Drop us a line over at support@1password.com and we will be able to better assist you there. :)

• mikex
    mikex
    Community Member

Thank you!

• Hi @mikex

I am glad Corey_C was able to assist you. With you know having the proper contact information, I am going to close this discussion. If you need further assistance, please reach out!

This discussion has been closed.