Pin Mini item to screen corner

Options
Carroll
Carroll
Community Member

Is it possible to automatically pin a Mini item to the top right-hand screen corner when clicking Pin on Screen?

1Password Version: 7.4.1
Extension Version: 7.4.1
OS Version: OS X 10.14.6
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Hi @Carroll

You can always drag the window to any position on your screen. I see you would prefer it to be on the right-hand side of the screen, that's an interesting idea. I find I have to move it everywhere based upon the layout of each site.

What I would suggest in your case is moving the mini to the position on your screen where the pinned item would be closest to the right-hand side. To relocate that mini command-click and drag it along the menubar to the desired location. It will not place a pinned item at the very top of your screen, but hopefully, its something you will find useful. It may require some trial and error on your part to find the optimum position for you.

Does that help you? I hope so, please let me know.

• Carroll
    Carroll
    Community Member
    Options

Yes, thanks, this helps a lot. This is so simple I don't know why I didn't think of it.

Dragging something around is just another step.

A pref where one selects which items one wants pinned upon clicking on them would be nice, and would save an extra click. I think you can see that I pin lots of items.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Carroll - glad ag_tommy was able to assist! :)

This discussion has been closed.