1Password not open and fill

Options
markcc
markcc
Community Member

1Password 7.4, iMac High Sierra, Safari - 1Password won't open site nor fill when site is manually opened. Receive warning window about 1Password needs to be in Application folder. 1Password and Safari are both in Application folder and 1Password extension is on.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@markcc - if you're using 1Password in standalone mode, is 1Password licensed? If you click 1Password > License what do you see?

• markcc
    markcc
    Community Member
    Options

sorry for the delayed response - I see "You are licensed"

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@markcc - thanks for the additional info. If you're seeing a message that either your browser or 1Password are not in the main /Applications folder, you may wish to check. There may be another Applications folder inside your user folder, which would make the path Users/(your username)/Applications instead of /Applications. If that's the case, you will need to quit whichever program (browser, 1Password or both) and move them (drag/drop) into the main /Applications folder. Let me know how that works for you.

• markcc
    markcc
    Community Member
    Options

sorry for the delayed response - I see "You are licensed"

• markcc
    markcc
    Community Member
    Options

There is another Application folder in my User folder but 1Password is not there. Just to check I searched for 1Password but only one 1Password location is returned - the application folder on my boot drive.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@markcc:

Thank you for the confirmation. I would like to ask you to generate a diagnostics reports from this Mac and email it to us at support+forum@agilebits.com so we can take a closer look at why this is happening to you.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and get back to you as soon as possible.

Looking forward to your message!

• markcc
    markcc
    Community Member
    Options

I've sent the Diagnostic Report as requested. [#XMN-32836-995]

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thank you. I confirm that I was able to locate your email in our system. So we don't duplicate answers by posting in multiple places, I am going to close this forum discussion and we will get back to you over there as soon as possible.

ref: XMN-32836-995

This discussion has been closed.