To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I don't know my account details?!!

Steve123456
Steve123456
Community Member

Hi

I've just signed up for the 30 day trial, and went to create an account using my email address and was then told I was already on the system. I vaguely recall starting to look at this software some months ago but never really pursued it.
How do I now go about resetting my account, as I want to start again, but can't get past account creation at the moment.

Please help!

Thanks

Steve

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_tommy
    edited December 2019

Hey Steve, @Steve123456

Please reach out to us at support@1password.com. For your safety and security we do not answer questions of an account nature via the public forums. We can continue the discussion via our support system once we hear from you. Once you submit that email, you should get a reply from BitBot our automated assistant. That follow up email will include a support ID. Please reply back here with that ID. That will let us connect the dots so to speak.

Please also include this discussion link in that email.
    https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/109931/i-dont-know-my-account-details#latest

Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you.

• Steve123456
    Steve123456
    Community Member

Sorted. Thank you.

• On behalf of Tommy you're most welcome. :) If there is anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.