1PasswordX on Firefox displaying no login items

Options

So on the latest update of 1PasswordX extension for firefox (and only firefox) has been displaying no login items, basically 1PasswordX thinks the vault is entirely empty even though on other laptops/computers it works fine.

Funilly enough, on my other laptop which runs the same version of linux and Firefox there are no problems, its just with this specific laptop. I have tried uninstalling the extension as well as all cookies (plus wiping the Firefox cache) however nothing seems to work.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.17.0
OS Version: Linux 5.4.3
Sync Type: 1Password Cloud

Comments

• mdedetrich
    mdedetrich
    Community Member
    Options

Okay so I figured out the issue. Long story short I had a stale version of Firefox on my system which wasn't updating so it turns out I was using a really old version of firefox (i.e. 67). With the latest version of firefox everything is working fine!

• Hey @mdedetrich, I'm glad to hear everything is okay now. Thanks for closing the loop on this one. :smile: Happy holidays!

• zchrykng
    zchrykng
    Community Member
    Options

Any fixes for those of us stuck on older versions because our IT department won't upgrade? 60.5.0 in my case.

• Hey @zchrykng — Thanks for the great question. Currently the code that makes up much of 1Password X isn't supported in older versions of Firefox. It's generally a good idea to stay updated with OS's and browsers, though. Do you know why your IT department isn't willing to upgrade?

This discussion has been closed.