To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Susbscribing to 1Password

Options
normski133
normski133
Community Member

Hi. I have been trialling 1password and I have found it very useful. But, I must say, there are a significant number of posters complaining that updates have prevented them from accessing their information.

Before I subscribe I would be grateful to receive information about the impact this problem has had, how responsive 1password was to resolve them and steps taken to prevent similar problems in the future.

Many thanks

N

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_carlos
    ag_carlos
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @normski133! Welcome to the 1Password Forum! Nice to e-meet you. 🙂

Well, every case is different and particular to the user and the situation where he/she was involved in. To give you a one-line answer, trying to explain such a complex topic would be widely irresponsible from my part. We would have to see the cases, the context where the users were at the moment of presenting the issue, what they were trying to achieve, what they were doing, how they were doing it, and many other factors.

But what I can assure you is that we never block nor prevent users from accessing their information. The majority of these cases are due to some mild misunderstanding on the use of the 1Password products, or perhaps a certain isolated technical problem that might have been confused with an impediment to access some specific data.

Here, at 1Password, the connection between our clients and their information is the core of our products, and we'd never jeopardize this interaction nor develop updates that sabotage this experience. If, by any chance, you have a certain case you'd like for us to check upon, please don't hesitate to let us know about it, and we'll tell you the exact conditions around that specific case.

I hope this has managed to answer you doubts.

Have an awesome day!

This discussion has been closed.